Wednesday, April 15, 2009


Coleton at his May Pole Dance!

Here is Kinley at her preschool spring program! She did a great job and was sure to tell everyone while walking up on stage how much we were going to love her singing and how funny the songs were! That girl she is really one of a kind!


Happy spring everyone! Yes, that's right I am back in the blogging world, well at least for today! It's been a crazy couple of months since mom has pasted away and I am really just getting use to the idea that she really isn't here anymore! I have yet to visit her grave and I know that I really should do it but it just seems so odd and no right, maybe it's just my way of not really getting use to the idea!

Anyhow, other than that Justin has four weeks, that's right four weeks until he is forever done with school! Well, ok maybe not forever but hopefully for a while! I am so excited but also a bit uneasy about having him home again! He has been gone for so long that I am really not to sure what to do when he is home! I guess we will figure it out! Mark your calenders May 16 is his party and we want everyone there OK!


Coleton is growing right up on us! He now has four big boy teeth which look so funny because all of his baby teeth are ground down to the nubs! He now has the cutest front teeth that are so going to need braces...but for now we are enjoying them just the way they are!

Kin is also growing up and making me laugh every day! A few weeks ago I was teasing her and asked her if she wanted a bite of my nuckle sandwich and she so smartly replied depends what's on it! She is always coming us with something that is so totally random! I have p/t conference next week and just can not wait to see what her teacher has to say about her! I'll keep you posted!

Hope you all are doing well! I will try and keep up better on this! No promises though:)

I am going to try and post a few photos if I can figure it out! Stay posted!~

No comments:

Post a Comment