Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Play Day at the Park!










My friend Jen was home from Hawaii for a few weeks so we thought we needed to have a girls night which quickly turned into a kids night because we all had trouble finding a time that we could get out with out our kids. We went to the park for a picnic and playtime and had a great time! Four kids two and under, a friendly four year old and a very old 7 year old was an interesting mix! We had a great time seeing Jen again and miss her so much! It's funny how times have changed. It seems like just yesterday I was the one running after my kids when they were two and running wild but now they were the ones running after Summer, Emma, Noah and Anna. I do have to say it was nice to not have to run after them and I could enjoy them! It was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment