Thursday, June 11, 2009

We need a vacation to recover from our vacation







Well our week here in Florida is over, we fly home in the early morning hour. It has been a blast here doing the Disney thing but today it hit me that if I hear one more language that I couldn't understand I was going to scream. It seemed that everyone that ran into me or I ran into could not understand what I was saying and vice versa. It was time to be done! The kids had a great time each taking away some really special memories! Tuesday we were at the beach and it was hot. We tried to take some family pictures but none really turned out because the sun was very bright. The kids had a great time playing with Justin and his dad. Dave was a huge hit when he come up with the boogey board. Then Justin decided that he wanted to try para sailing and convinced Coleton and McKinley to go with him. Even though Coleton was a bit unsure he went though with it and had a good time! Then Wed. we headed to Sea World and it was so hot. I think that see all the water made it even worse. It was everywhere and we couldn't get to it. Most of the rides that were made for the kids were broke and the water station was broke as well. It was kinda a bummer since we spent so much for it but we still had a good time watching all the shows and spending time with Justin's parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment