Friday, June 5, 2009

We made it to Flordia!



Well, we are finally in Flordia! We have been planning this vacation forever now so it about seem impossible that we are here. We flew out this morning from Peoria, that 20 min. plane ride was fine then we had a long layover in Chicago. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be but I am not a great one for waiting! Anyhow, Justin's dad drove down with all of our stuff so all we had to deal with was our carry on's really nice! We took off no problem but then met with some storms and with this being the first flight for three out of five of us it was not really a great first flight! Kinley was in front of us with Justin's mom and Coleton, Justin and I were in the seats behind. I thought that I was about to dive to my untimly death, Kinley was screaming how fun it was and Coleton just read his book with a few words about feeling like he was going to throw up! But, after a little bit we were though the storms and had a great landing! Kin also feel asleep right before we landed, always good:)

So, now it is 9:00 and they are soundly sleeping in there beds with only one threat of losing the parks in the morning if they came out! Oh, yeah did I mention that Kin has croup or bronchitis! Oh the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment