Wednesday, July 8, 2009

We've been married for nine year....

Well, it's here another anniversary! Justin and I have been married for nine years today! Seems like it was just yesterday...Just kidding I won't go down that road:) It does amaze me how fast our time together goes. I just wanted to say that every anniversary that we have something seems to go wrong. Our first anniversary was spent in labor at OSF having Coleton a month early, our second anniversary was spent at my uncle (who we loved very much) visitation or funeral and so on. This year Coleton's broken wrist. For some reason the day comes and I wonder what is going to happen! So, when I woke up this morning to see that it was a totally gross day outside I had to smile because it just seems to fit the pattern! Anyhow, we are suppose to go out to eat tonight and finish out shopping for Coleton's birthday, which is tomorrow! Justin is in Chicago today fixing chairs at a hospital, a second job for him so we will see what time he makes it home to see if it is even possible to go!

Some days it seems like forever since we have been married but others it is just another day. We have been together for 13 years now so being together is just something that is suppose to happen each day! I often wonder what I would be without him. I would have to do everything myself, who would fold the clothes or empty the dishwasher, paint the room that I change every few months or fix the things that I broke. Then I wonder what my kids would do without their daddy and that just about breaks my heart. He is such a wonderful husband and daddy I don't think we could manage without him! So, we just pray that he is around forever and ever doing everything that he does and making us smiling:)

Tomorrow Coleton will be eight! That is a sad posting, I will save that for tomorrow!

Hope your day is a wonderful one!

No comments:

Post a Comment